In the light of the general active "greening" we offer you simple practical advice, the adherence to which will allow you to lead a lifestyle that does not harm the environment.
"Reducing consumption, reuse,recycling". This slogan of defenders of nature is becoming more relevant. Technological achievements are admirable, but what matters most is what we do every day, in everyday life, and also the habits that we cultivate. When you change your mindset - you change your life. The transition to an environmentally conscious lifestyle is worth it for many reasons, and the need for this is far from being just a planetary scale. "Green" habits will allow you to save money, and also improve your health and your life as a whole ...
How to change your thinking?
Just start thinking about your daily business, shopping and other aspects of your lifestyle. A good idea is to create a diary of life spheres in which it is easy to "green down":
- the quantity and quality of food consumed outside the home;
- Purchasing habits and preferences (what, how much, where);
- the type of your vehicle;
- the size of the family;
- Travel (which, how often, how far away);
- where you buy clothes, household appliances and electronics, furniture;
- what cleaning products and personal care do you use;
- habits related to the environment: cycling, recycling, the use of energy-saving light bulbs and alternative sources of electricity, etc.
Once you have determined your lifestyle, it's easybegin a gradual adjustment of their daily foundations. And it begins with an understanding of what and how much you consume, what you do with things after using them. Reduction of consumption, reuse, recycling waste is a simple and at the same time effective way to bring your consciousness and your actions in line. Below are some tips for starting ...
1. Do you know that 1/3 of the food goes to the garbage? (Some say - half!). The first thing you can do is to reduce food waste. Keep a careful record of purchases.
2. Prefer to buy high-quality clothing once a season, rather than the many fashionable cheap "rags." Buy one good coat this year; in the next - one quality wallet. Buy more expensive products, which in the end will cost you less. will last a long time.
3. Most of the main dishes in restaurants are served in a volume that is quite enough for two people. Save money, keep the figure and do not throw food into the garbage: divide one portion into two (of course, you can do this only with close people, otherwise you risk passing for a miser). Pack your breakfast in paper bags.
4. To avoid impulsive purchases: before you buy an insignificant thing, think about the advisability of this day or two.
5. Buy goods online or directly from suppliers - instead of going shopping with a car: this will reduce fuel consumption in many segments of the production and consumption chain.
6. To reduce waste, go as far as possible to digital storage media: e-books, players, etc.
7. Allocate one day a week for shopping and other traveling, instead of driving around and around every day.
8. Apply pedantry by turning off water, light, gas.
1. Buy used things. Very often they are not devoid of raisins and can even decorate your house and your image, not to mention saving your "blood". Vintage - from electronics and furniture to clothing - the most eco-friendly option that you can make. It's no secret that such things can be purchased in second hand, flea markets, etc. - good, there are more and more opportunities for this.
2. Do not throw glass bottles: they can still serve you - for example, as vases. See what can be done from light bulbs and bottles.
3. Use tissue napkins and towels instead of disposable paper towels.
4. For dirty jobs (such as cleaning the yard or "digging" in the car), use old clothes.
5. Save paper. A sheet on which the wrong printed out is not what you need can be used on the other side.
6. Boxes from under shoes and plastic jars from yoghurt can be turned into flowerpots and flowerpots for flowers in the country, and with a certain decoration, even in the home "penates." For the same purpose, plastic containers that sell pickled tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. are suitable. Cardboard boxes can also be used to store papers, files, etc.
Complete this list with your ideas. Turn on the imagination and try to find an application for everything that you previously would simply throw out without hesitation. A great opportunity to realize your creativity! There are hundreds of things that you can reuse. Follow our publications, we will write about different ways to return things to a second life.
Ruthlessly hand over the scrap all the glass, metal,paper, plastic, batteries, electronics, computers, mobile phones, old toys, clothes, furniture, motor oils and other toxic liquids, games, movies and even your lover, but come to a hopeless car. This will reduce the volume of waste produced by you and greatly help the environment.
A small report on the topic. A few years ago, Stockholm was the dirtiest capital of the old world. Today it is the most environmentally friendly city in the world. How did they achieve this? By the way, Kiev is the most dirty capital of Europe from now on ...</ P>